Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Selling your Unit
- Work with a licensed real estate agent to list your unit.
- Stony Hollow does not maintain a listing of units for sale.
- Find an Attorney to assist with your sale.
- Tell the Buyer that they must complete and submit a Purchase Application Packet – refer them to our buyers page.
- Your buyers must attend a Board of Directors Interview.
- Approvals/Denials from Board of Directors are submitted to APM within 24 hours of the interview.
- Contact maintenance for pre-closing inspection. This is optional but a final inspection is required 10 days prior to closing. You must correct any deficiencies before closing. By having a pre-inspection there will be no surprises when you have your final inspection.
- APM will inform Maintenance of your closing date and they will contact you for a Final Inspection.
Closing – Arranged by sellers, buyers, and the cooperative’s attorneys
- Provide the unit keys to the buyer. Also bring your Mailbox Key – the United States Postal Service maintains our mailboxes and we do not have duplicate keys.
- Bring your Prospectus. Paper copies are available from the management company for a charge of $100.
- Closings are usually held at Felberbaum, Halbridge, & Wirth.
- Any additional requirements will be communicated by your attorney.
Moving Out of your Unit
- You may move out seven days a week between 8AM and 8PM.
- We recommend moving out on a week day between 10 and 3 as more parking may be available for large moving trucks.
- Leave adequate time to be completed with your move by 8PM.
- Moving Pods or Containers are not allowed on Property.
- Parking Permits should be returned to Maintenance.
- Gate RFID Tags will be deactivated when the new owner takes possession of the unit.