Pool Operating Hours
July 2 to August 30th – Thursday to Sunday – 12PM to 7PM.
Rules during Covid Emergency
- The pool will be available for resident use only. Guests will not be permitted. (the no guest policy will be strictly enforced) all residents must sign in to the pool deck wearing a mask and proper photo id (license) must be presented to attendant.
- All residents must sign a waiver upon entering the pool area.
- There is a 2 hour time limit per unit and an 18 person maximum occupancy.
- Residents must bring their own chairs and must be placed 6ft apart from other residents.
- Floats, noodles and pool toys are not permitted.
- Food is not permitted. Non alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are allowed.
- When bathing, social distancing must be observed. The steps entering the pool must remain clear at all times. Masks should not be used during bathing as they will obstruct breathing when wet.
- Masks must be worn when using the bathrooms.
- Harassment of pool attendants will not be tolerated.
- Failure to abide by these rules will result in a $250.00 fine and pool privileges will be revoked.