Summer 2022 Pool Schedule
Weekends Only: Memorial Day Weekend through June 19th
Seven Days per Week: June 20 to September 5th
Hours of Operation
Sunday and Monday: 12PM to 6PM
Tuesday through Saturday: 11AM to 8PM
- We have contracted with The Big Splash pool service to operate our swimming pool this season. Rules and behavioral issues will be enforced per board guidance.
- The pool will be available for all residents and guests weather permitting. You must sign into the pool deck and proper photo id (license) must be presented to attendant to receive a pool pass. There are no more than four (4) guests allowed per pass. Over four (4) must pay a daily fee of $5 each guest. Maximum eight (8) people per unit. If you lose a pass the replacement cost will be $25.
- No pool parties are allowed. No running. No diving.
- Lounge chairs will be available and must be kept in the location they were found and available for the next resident’s use.
- Floats, noodles and pool toys are not permitted.
- No Pets are allowed.
- Proper supervision of all children is required of the parent or guardian. Toddlers must wear swim proof diapers.
- Beverages in plastic containers are allowed. Meals should be eaten at the picnic tables outside of the pool area.
- Harassment of pool attendants will not be tolerated.
- Since the pool is an amenity included in our monthly maintenance fees, pool passes will not be issued to residents who have outstanding, unpaid charges such as common charges, fines, late fees and/or pet fees/assessments.
- Failure to abide by these rules will result in a $250.00 fine and pool privileges will be revoked. Also, the shareholder will be responsible should any fines be given by NYS or the Board of Health for non-compliance.